May 27, 2010
Become Facebook friends with Love Me Tenders and read about how you can WIN a Love Me Tenders Cubs T-Shirt right now!
Tell all your friends!!
April 22, 2010
Great News: Coming in May, delicious Love Me Tenders chicken products will be available at many local Target and SuperTarget locations. LoveMeTenders.com will be updated with more information soon.
January 30, 2010
That’s right … come on out to Walmart for a FREE sample of Love Me Tenders Crispy Chicken Breast Tenderloins … and stock up for Super Bowl Sunday!
Friday, February 5:
- Country Club Hills, IL – 4005 West 167th St
- Waukegan, IL – 3900 Fountain Square Place
- Antioch, IL – 475 East Route 173
Sunday, February 7:
- DeKalb, IL – 2300 Sycamore Rd
- Morris, IL – 333 East Route 6
Keep watching LoveMeTenders.com for more sampling events at a Walmart Supercenter near you!
January 2, 2010
It’s a new day for Love Me Tenders. Our great-tasting Chicken Tendererloins have a new look and can be found at these stores in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Ohio. You’ll Love ’em!
September 18, 2009
Congratulations go out to the following Love Me Tenders (and Cubs) fans who have won a Dream Day at Wrigley Field.
– Gail Johnson, Carterville, IL
– Killian Tobin, Chicago, IL
– Nat Burgwyn, Chicago, IL
– Katie Doyle and Amber King, Naperville, IL
– Christine Falkstrom, Mundelein, IL
– Claire O’Connell, Cincinnati, OH
Each of these winners will enjoy a game at Wrigley Field, along with an on-field activities during batting practice, from Love Me Tenders.
Here’s a look at the winning submissions:
June 3, 2009
Have you ever pictured yourself on the field, in the dugout, or getting a private pre-game tour of Wrigley Field? Now Love Me Tenders is giving you the opportunity to win a DREAM DAY at Wrigley!
What you need to do:
- Take a picture of yourself or your family enjoying Love Me Tenders Chicken – this can be ANYWHERE – at home during dinner, at a grocery store sampling event, at a summer picnic, or at Wrigley Field
- Photos will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Overall entertainment value (20%)
- Depiction of the most fun while enjoying Love Me Tenders (50%)
- Creativity (30%)
- There will be 6 Grand Prize Winners receiving:
- A Dream Day pre-game tour for you and three friends or family members
- Tickets for all 4 to that day’s game
- Love Me Tenders/Chicago Cubs T-Shirts
- 4 Love Me Tenders Rally Box lunches from the concession stands
- Plus more!
- DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM HERE
- Complete the form
- Email the completed Official Entry Form and your best picture to: PIX@LoveMeTenders.com
- It’s that easy!
- Check LoveMeTenders.com for the announcement of the first 3 Grand Prize winners during the first week of August – and maybe YOU will get to experience a Dream Day at Wrigley from Love Me Tenders.
Love Me Tenders®: Win a Dream Day at Wrigley Photo Contest
- Description of the Contest: The Love Me Tenders®: Win a Dream Day at Wrigley Photo Contest (the “Contest”) sponsored by Love Me Tenders, LLC (“Sponsor”) will choose the best among fun photographs of people enjoying Sponsor’s products. Eligible entrants’ photographs will be judged by a panel of qualified judges based on the criteria described below. The judges will select a total of six (6) grand prize winners from the eligible entries received. Winners will receive a prize package that includes a pre-game on-field tour of Wrigley Field and tickets to a Chicago Cubs baseball game.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Arizona, Maryland, Vermont, New York and Florida), who are, as of the date of entry, at least 18 years of age and have attained the age of majority in their state of residence; and are not employees, immediate family members (regardless of where they live) or Household Members (defined below) of employees of Sponsor or Chicago National League Ball Club, Inc., or their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, vendors or promotion entities (all of the above collectively referred to as “Promotion Entities”). “Household Member” means people who share the same residence at least 3 months a year (whether related or not). All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this Photo Contest, entrants affirm that they have read and agree to these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: To enter the Photo Contest, entrants must submit a photograph in JPEG format together with a fully completed Official Entry Form. Entrants must visit http://www.LoveMeTenders.com (the “Website”) to obtain the Official Entry Form. The Official Entry Form must be completed in Microsoft Word. Submissions of the completed Official Entry Form and one (1) photograph must be delivered to Sponsor via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit two Entries per person and per household, per month. Entries will be accepted between 12:01 A.M. CDT on May 30, 2009 and Midnight CDT on August 28, 2009 (“Submission Period”). The Promotion Entities are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries, or internet or Website downtime or malfunction. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right at any time to disqualify any Entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be noncompliant with these Official Rules.
- Judging: Eligible entries will judged in two batches on two different dates. The first three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be selected by judging all eligible entries received by Midnight CDT on July 31, 2009. This judging will take place by August 7, 2009. The second three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be selected by judging all eligible entries received by Midnight CDT on August 28, 2009. This judging will take place by September 5, 2009. Eligible entries not selected as winners during the first judging will be included in the second judging. All eligible Entries will be judged according to the following criteria: (1) overall entertainment value (20%); (2) depiction of the most fun while enjoying Love Me Tenders (50%); (3) creativity (30%). All entries must be appropriate for a general audience. The panel of judges will be experienced in marketing of consumer products. During each judging, the three (3) photograph entries that receive the highest scores from the panel of judges based on the foregoing criteria will be declared Grand Prize winners, subject to return of executed affidavits of eligibility and releases. Winners from the first judging will be announced on the Website by August 14, 2009. Winners from the second judging will be announced on the Website by September 12, 2009. Winners will be notified via electronic mail, telephone, or postal mail at Sponsor’s discretion. Failure to respond within 48 hours of being contacted by Sponsor or failure to return executed affidavits of eligibility and releases within five (5) days may result in an alternate winner being selected by the criteria disclosed above. Sponsor reserves the right to award fewer than six (6) prizes if fewer than six (6) qualified Entries are received. No more than one (1) prize per person and per Household Members. All decisions of Sponsor as to all Contest matters are final.
- Prizes: A total of six (6) Grand Prize winners will each receive the following prize package: a pre-game on-field tour of Wrigley Field for the Grand Prize winner and up to three (3) guests to take place (weather permitting) at Wrigley Field; four (4) Love Me Tenders/Chicago Cubs T-Shirts; four (4) Love Me Tenders Rally Box meals at the concession stand; four (4) admissions to watch the Chicago Cubs batting practice in the stands before the gates open; and four (4) Terrace Reserved tickets to a Chicago Cubs game. The tour and game will occur on a date to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A winner’s unavailability for the tour or game may result in the prize being awarded to another entrant according to the criteria mentioned above. Approximate Retail Value of tickets and merchandise for each Grand Prize: $400.
- Ownership of Material: All photographs submitted with Entries must be entirely the entrant’s original work and must not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party. Entrants agree that a condition of entry into the Contest is the assignment and transfer to Sponsor of all rights, title and interest in and to their Submission (including, without limitation, all copyright, intellectual property and other rights) and all applications and rights to apply for the registration of such rights (including, without limitation, copyright, designs, trade marks, trade dress and all other rights of a similar or corresponding character or nature) subsisting in the Entry. By entering the Contest, entrants assign and transfer all intellectual property or other rights in their Entries to Sponsor in all media throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Waiver and Indemnity: In entering the Contest, entrants certify that they satisfy the Eligibility Criteria, that the Submission is original to them alone, that they have obtained releases or waivers from any persons or entities depicted in the photograph or any other third party interests, and that they are the sole owner of any intellectual property rights in the Entry. Winners must abide by all rules and regulations of Chicago National League Ball Club, Inc. and Wrigley Field when on premises, including appropriate behavior and attire, or prize will be forfeited. Promotion Entities and their respective employees shall have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in this Photo Contest, or inability to accept prize, whether by any winner or guest. Winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from the game, any parking fees, any other purchases at the ballpark, and all incidental expenses or other unspecified expenses. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize shall constitute a complete release and indemnity of the Promotion Entities from any and all liability whatsoever for any claim related to this Photo Contest, including without limitation injuries, losses or damages to person or property of any kind caused by any prize, resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in this Photo Contest, or inability to accept prize, whether by any winner or guest. Entry into this Photo Contest shall constitute entrant’s agreement to be bound by these Official Rules, and shall signify the winner’s consent (unless otherwise prohibited by law) to use of his/her name, likeness, address (city and state only), voice and/or photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation.
- Administration: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible to provide replacement prize if ballgame is delayed or canceled for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Contest. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering, technical difficulties or otherwise, notice will be posted at the Website. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: Love Me Tenders, LLC, 6200 N. Hiawatha, Suite 620, Chicago, Illinois 60646.
May 14, 2009
New Fun Stuff
1. Love Me Tenders will begin its second season of sampling events at Wrigley Field this Sunday. If you are coming out to the Cubs/Astros game on May 17, please visit the Love Me Tenders booth – it is just to the left when you enter through the main gate under the Wrigley Field marquee. If you already Love Love Me Tenders, or this will be your first time trying our delicious Chicken Breast Strips, we look forward to meeting you and giving you a taste!
2. Check back here often as Love Me Tenders will be announcing details of our big summer promotion here shortly. A sneak peek: you can WIN a Dream Day at Wrigley Field – including an on-field pass during batting practice and four seats to an upcoming game … it’s going to be great!